For a true hero isn’t measured by the size of their strength, but by the strength of their heart.
OH MY GOD THE BOOK THIEF OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS AND GEOFFREY RUSH IS THE FATHER
Has it occurred to anyone that Frigga, at least in Norse mythology, is supposed to possess the gift of prophecy? She knows the future, and yet tells no one because she knows that she hasn’t the power to change destiny. If we think on the implications of this, then she knew, without a doubt, that what everyone else thought to be a prison break was in truth an invasion, and that she would die as a direct result. All her decisions are made knowing that they would lead to her death. Maybe that’s why she makes such an effort to see to both of her sons right beforehand, and looks so very sad. Despite all this, she still acts bravely and faces her fate like a true warrior goddess. What an awesome lady.
✗ YOU'VE GOT THAT THING -
↳ (a mix for the irresistible vintage gal)
1. lollipops and roses // jack jones
2. lipstick // david carbonara
3. come live with me // stacey kent4. night and day // fred astaire
5. you’ve got that thing // cole porter
6. ain’t misbehavin’ // anita o’ day
7. fly me to the moon // elsie lovelock8. how mable get sable cha cha cha // david carbonara9. heart and soul // hoagy carmichael10. to be loved forever // the pentagons